When in Iceland
Do you want to share your favorite things that you’ve experience on your travels to Iceland? Apply here below and start writing about your adventures in Iceland for more than 500.000 readers.
Write about your experience in Iceland on one of the most popular travel website in Iceland.
When writing blog posts for When in Iceland, your posts and photos will be shared with more than half a million followers on our social media accounts.
It could not be easier to become a Blogger with When in Iceland. Share your love for traveling or Iceland in general and make some extra revenues with your commission.
1. Apply to become a Blogger with When in Iceland here below.
2. Our team will review your application and get back to you in few days.
3. If you have been accepted to become a Blogger we will send you all the information that you need to move on.
4. Once you have been accepted to our Blogger Program, you will get a platform to log in to where you can write your blog posts.
5. When your blog posts are ready you can post them to our site.
Our team will review your blog posts before they will be shared.
When the blog post has been shared we will share it with our followers and readers. We have a community of over 500.000 followers and readers from all over the world.
1. You loved your travels to Iceland and want to inspire other people to travel too.
2. You like writing and would like to get your articles in front of the eyes of thousands of people.
3. You would like to earn extra revenues from your travels to Iceland. Become a When in Iceland affiliate partner and earn extra revenues with adding your links to your blog posts.
Join a tour with us, tell people about your experience and show them your breath taking photos from Iceland. Add your affiliate links and inspire your readers to go on an adventure to Iceland. Every time someone clicks on the link and books a tour through our website, you will get a commission.
4. Get noticed on social media. You are allowed to mention your social media accounts on your blog posts.
5. We will share the blog posts to our social media with over half a million followers. We have one of the largest social media accounts in Iceland and your posts can get in the front of more than 500.000 people.